Start each day with a clean slate fresh face without the itchy, tight, or taut aftermath. Unlike a sudsy gel cleanser that harshly strips away wetness. Daily cream cleanser, this cream based face wash replenishes hydration as it nourishes skin with vital nutrients. The result is silky soft, ultra smooth, irresistibly supple skin unaffected by drying, flaking, or uncomfortable tightness.
Daily Cream Cleanser Key Ingredients:
• Carthamus tinctorius – Great anti-inflammatory, non-comedogenic, wound healing by creating an optimal environment for collagen building and improving scar, also minimizing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. (Safflower Seed Oil)
• Opuntia ficus Indica – soothing, good for acne, dry, inflamed, sensitive skin, and anti-inflammatory. (Prickly Pear or pear cactus)
• Cranberry Extract – Antibacterial properties treat acne, and exfoliate the skin as Cranberry is acidic, Anti-Aging Benefits – Rich in vitamins A and C  which boost collagen production and elasticity resulting in firmer skin.
• Gotu Koala Extract – is helpful in the management of eczema, psoriasis, veins, and stretch marks. For acne sufferers, it speeds healing, helping to prevent scar and prevent future blemishes.
• Apple Fruit Extract – Moisturizer, UV protection, Increases skin elasticity, Tightens the skin, Reduces wrinkles, Antioxidant. Reduces fine lines, Reduces acne, Skin conditioner, Increases skin density, Tightens pores
A daily cream cleanser is a gentle facial cleanser that is formulate to remove dirt, oil, and makeup without stripping the skin’s natural oils. It is good for all skin types but particularly helpful for dry and sensitive skin. Cream cleansers are commonly made with moisturizing items such as glycerin, shea butter, and jojoba oil. Therefore, they work by emulsifying dirt and oil, allow them to be easily rinse away. To use a daily cream cleaner, wet your face with warm water, apply a small amount of cleanser to your finger tips, and massage it onto your face in circular motions. Rinse in depth with water and pat your face dry.